To complement the quality standard of our Club, we request the following dress rules apply:
- Members and guests must be clean and tidily dresssed at all times.
- The wearing of swimwear as an outer garment is not permitted.
- Footwear must be worn at all times (thongs are OK).
- Caps and hats must not be worn on Club premises after sunset unless for medical or religious purposes.
- No singlets after sunset.
Interpretation of dress can sometimes be difficult. The decision of Management shall be made in the interests of members and their guests.